face lift without surgery
non-surgical face lift
face lift without surgery
At Laser & Dermatology Institute of California, we provide safer, effective alternatives to traditional plastic surgery. A laser face lift requires no general anesthesia and comes with minimal downtime. Traditionally, a facelift procedure required invasive cutting and carried a significant risk of infection and scarring, and even paralysis and permanent disfigurement.
A non-surgical face lift uses laser and radiofrequency (RF) energy to penetrate skin and stimulate collagen growth and healing, tighten up facial muscles and sagging skin, and even repair sun damage. Laser skin tightening requires no injectables or fillers to achieve positive results on or below the skin.
Advantages of a Facelift Without Surgery
Patients often choose a facelift to restore a youthful and rejuvenated appearance. But the downsides include the need for anesthesia and time to recover. Laser skin tightening avoids these and yields the same, but more natural-looking, results.
Wrinkles, fine lines, eye bags, crow’s feet, sagging skin, red or brown spots, and acne scars can be treated with the benefits of:
• Little downtime: Patients often return to work or normal activities right away.
• Few side effects: Usually limited to minor redness, swelling, or bruising.
• Affordability: A non-surgical face lift can cost thousands less than traditional surgery.
• Fast treatments: Simple procedures may take just 15-30 minutes.
• Natural results: Laser face tightening fills deep lines/wrinkles and adjusts facial contours without over-stretching the skin.
Our board-certified dermatologists can rejuvenate aging or damaged skin for people with any skin tone, at any age. The number of treatments and cost of therapy depend on the patient’s specific condition or problem.
We approach a laser face lift using radiofrequency lasers. Used anywhere on the face, including the cheeks, forehead, eyelids, nasolabial folds, smile lines, and the neck, these innovative laser treatments offered by LDI include:
• Forma: Radio-frequency technology helps contract deep skin layers and simulate collagen production. It can also help improve elasticity, yielding smoother, more defined skin; improvements to skin tone and texture; and consistent results.
Forma is virtually painless with just some residual redness. Post-procedure side effects usually wear off in a few hours. Forma can also be combined with other treatments to address a variety of skin issues.
• Fractora: Uses fractionated RF energy as a matrix of micro pins. Fractora works by heating deep skin layers to restore collagen and improve complexion, texture, and overall appearance. Common side effects include micro lesions, which heal in a few days, and slight redness that fades within a week.
Some patients see results immediately, while improvements can take anywhere from two weeks to three months. Minimal post-treatment care is required, except for using moisturizer and sunscreen. Patients can apply makeup within one to two days.
a new you is waiting…
Call LDI Today
Avoid traditional face lift surgery with laser face tightening. At LDI, we offer a range of treatments and discuss all your options at a free consultation. Rejuvenate your skin with a safer alternative than going under the knife. Schedule an appointment today at one of our clinics in Covina, Newport Beach, or Los Angeles.
receive a free consultation today!
Covina, CA 91723
SPEAK to a friendly & live human 24/7 to schedule a consultation over the phone
Speak to a Friendly & Live Human 24/7 for Questions or to Schedule a FREE Consultation:
For more than 35 years, LDI has been delivering stunning results. Always on the leading edge of laser and RF technology, our board-certified dermatologists can rejuvenate damaged skin on just about ANY skin tone, to effectively erase the signs of acne scars, aging, loose skin, eye bags, wrinkles, fine lines and sun exposure.